|Join our Email Mailing List.
- Central Meats is a Licensed & Inspected establishment. US Inspection No. 8496
- Central Meats is HACCP certified and compliant. Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point is a systematic scientific approach to process control. It is designed to prevent the occurrence of problems by ensuring that controls are applied at any point in a food production system where hazardous or critical situations could occur. Hazards can include biological (pathological & microbiological for beef slaughter), chemical or physical contamination of food products.
- Central Meats products all come from U.S. inspected & passed meats.
- Our chickens are special- they come to us ice-packed in cardboard boxes. We take them out of the box & wrap them fresh & put them in our case for sale. Fresher than supermarkets. GUARANTEED.
- Central Meats fresh meat products contain NO ADDITIVES, PRESERVATIVES, FLAVOR ENHANCERS, MARINADES or MSG. (FRESH MEANS FRESH)
- Central Meats randomly checks its meats for Antibiotics & E-Coli.
- Central Meats always has a certified & Licensed Food Service Manager on site during business hours.
- Central Meats cooks its Bar-B-Que Pigs, Bar-B-Que, Jerky and Chicken with Real Natural Hickory wood sawdust for the best flavor in town.
- Central Meats is a member of the BBB of Greater Hampton Roads, American Association of Meat Processors, National Barbecue Association, Kansas City Barbecue Association (KCBS).
- Central Meats stands behind all purchases 100% guaranteed (If stored under proper storage conditions).
- Central Meats has been local family ( History of Central Meats ) owned and operated since 1960.