|Join our Email Mailing List.
We at Central Meats think it is very important to give back to the community a part of our time and resources.
We work with the Hunters for the Hungry Program. Venison donated by hunters is cut and wrapped and sent to the Southeast Virginia Food Bank for distribution to the less fortunate "Dears" of Tidewater. Examples Soup kitchens, Churches, Salvation Army, etc.. Approximately 40,000 lbs of meat has been donated to date.
We also sponsor a part of the 4H program here in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach, which is very good for the youth in our areas.
We have a small budget we set aside each month for assistance for non-profit community organizations.
We may be able to offer:
(1) Reduced Prices on merchandise
(2) Buy one get one free items
(3) Donations of Food
As you are aware, we have more request than we can possibly fund, which are reviewed by management when received.
Multiple or repeat request within a 12 month period are discouraged.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT SOLICITATIONS BY TELEPHONE, FAX or EMAIL.
Written solicitations only 30 days in advance of your event will be considered by managment.
Must be submitted on the applicant's organization's letterhead and include the following:
- A brief description of the organization including information about services or initiatives in the local Southeast Virginia and Northeast Carolina area where Central Meats does business.
- The nature of the request and specific use of funding requested.
- Please provide the mailing address to send the reply and daytime telephone number of contact person.
Must be hand delivered or mailed to:
1120 Kempsville Road
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Central Meats does not provide support for the following:
- Advertising journals or booklets, political organizations, professional sports events or athletes, alumni drives.
- Individuals, scholarships or yearbooks,
- Loans of any kind, talent contests,
- memorial funds or labor organizations.
- Central Meats does not provide funding to any organization that discriminates on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender or disability.