- Central Meats Famous, All Natural, No Artifical Additives Turkey.
- Aluminum Foil
- Open Shallow Roasting Pan
- Put the turkey in an open shallow roasting pan.
- Preheat your oven to 325 Degrees.
- Check the chart below to determine how long you will need to roast your turkey.
- Periodically check the turkey about halfway thru the roasting process
- When the turkey is golden brown, place aluminum foil loosely over the breast to prevent over browning and continue to cook the turkey.
- Check the timer near the end of the roasting time, it will pop up when the turkey is done.
- Be sure to cool for 15 to 20 minutes to make carving easier.
- If you plan on stuffing the inside of the turkey, the dressing has to reach 180 degrees to be completely cooked.
Approximate Roasting Times for your Turkey
|Weight Range||Unstuffed Turkey Cook Time||Stuffed Turkey Cook Time|
|8-12 lbs.||3.0 to 4.0 hours||3.5 to 4.5 hours|
|12-16 lbs.||3.5 to 4.5 hours||4.0 to 5.5 hours|
|16-24 lbs.||4.0 to 5.0 hours||5.5 to 6.5 hours|
|24-28 lbs.||4.5 to 5.5 hours||6.5 to 7.0 hours|